Helps to maintain a healthy respiratory system in mild equine coughs and colds. EQUI-COFF herbs are chosen to support immune function and response to illness. Can be used in conjunction with veterinary medicine.
- Helps support immune function which improves resistance to and recovery from illness.
- A healthy immune system helps to clear the lungs of abnormal mucus which can provide a fertile soil for infections.
- Supports healthy upper respiratory mucus membranes against airborne allergens.
- A healthy respiratory system is important in the management of mild equine cough.
- Equi-Coff should not replace normal veterinary care.
Contains Echinacea which can be used in conjunction with veterinary medicines.
Each 20ml dose contains extracts equivalent to dried:
- Echinacea purpurea root 1500mg
- Ginger Zingiber officinale root 300mg
- Pelargonium Pelargonium sidoides root 800mg
- Thyme (Thymus vulgaris) flowering herb 1500mg
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) root 2000mg
- Pleurisy Root (Asclepias tuberosa) root 1500mg
- Contains vegetable glycerine and purified water.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Orally syringe 20ml directly three times daily or as required.
- For best results use continuously for 10 days.
- Repeat if necessary.
Disclaimer: We recommend product to be used in accordance to Racing Industry Rules including withholding on raceday.
For industry rules please consult with your veterinarian.
BETAVET EQUI-COFF - 500ML
Receipt and/or Proof of Purchase must be present for any returns or exchanges.
If you change your mind about your purchase we are happy to offer an exchange, Gift Vouchers or a refund to the value of the purchased goods. This EXCLUDES sale items.
Any unrequired goods must be returned in original and unused condition with proof of purchase and the tags attached within 21 days of the purchase date.
If our products are faulty we will commit to meeting our obligations under the Consumer Guarantee Act 1993.