HAVANA COMFORT STABILITY STIRRUP LEATHERS
The wide-body design provides a broader contact on the saddle flap which results in minimal movement while riding, This assists riders to have more stable lower leg while riding and is suitable for all disciplines. Another benefit of the wider stirrup leather is the comfort the rider feels from the stirrup leather. You almost feel like you don't have a stirrup leather under your leg.
The slim line design makes switching these leathers between saddles very easy so ideal for riders with multiple horses sharing the same stirrups.
Made from high quality leather, the stirrup leather features an ultra-thin nylon webbing to prevent stretching as much as possible.
We suggest rotating your stirrup leathers atleast once a month to allow for the extra weight placed in the near side when mounting.
Please note - Our Havana is a very dark brown colour
FLEXIBLE FIT COMFORT STABILITY STIRRUP LEATHERS
How to maintain your bridle/leather product
Flexible Fit products are unique in that they are pre oiled in the vegetable tanning process. You will notice how soft the leather is when you receive your Flexible Fit product, and this means that maintaining your bridle/leather products is simple.
The following steps should be adhered to in order to maximise the life of your product.
- Once you receive your product, try it on for fit. Do not do up the buckles as this will mark the leather, instead thread through the keepers in case you need to exchange the size. When you are certain that it fits properly, do the following BEFORE use.
- Use a leather cream such as Effax Leather Balsam to nourish and moisturise the leather. You will need to pay particular attention to the headpiece and make sure it is well moisturised.
- During the first two weeks of use you should cream your bridle 2-3 times per week to lubricate the leather fibres.
- DO NOT condition the leather every day after the first two weeks.
- DO NOT EVER use liquid oil.
- Once the leather is soft and well-conditioned, maintenance should be minimal. Occasional creaming is recommended once every 1-2 months.
- An occasional saddle soap can be used and can be wiped with a damp cloth at owner’s discretion by following product label directions. Do not use product on the bridle every day.
- If your bridle looks cracked or creased, you have not given the leather adequate leather conditioner, or not adequately conditioned the bridle before use.
- Clean your patent with a petroleum jelly (minimal amount)