Our 4 Row Crystal Wave leather bridle is perfect for home or competition use. As our entry level bridle, it provides a super affordable bridle without sacrificing on quality. Features a 4 row crystal wave browband and a straight raised plain converter eventer noseband. Includes padded leather reins with external notches to prevent slipping and martingale stoppers.
Our Comfy Bridles have been designed with the following features:
All bridles have a monocrown, padded comfort headpiece which reduces pressure on the horses poll.
- Double Buckle Sides
This means each component: the noseband, cheekpiece and throatlash do up on both sides of the horses head. This allows for a move even fit and makes the bridle more adaptable.
- Converter Nosebands
All of our nosebands have the option of completely removing the flash strap and tab to convert the noseband to a straight cavesson.
- High Quality Leather
The bridles are made from high quality leather with 10 stitches per inch.
- Billeted Cheekpieces and Reins
All our bridles have billeted cheekpieces and padded leather reins for that sleek, polished look.
FLEXIBLE FIT COMFY BRIDLE 4 ROW CRYSTAL WAVE
How to maintain your bridle/leather product
Flexible Fit products are unique in that they are pre oiled in the vegetable tanning process. You will notice how soft the leather is when you receive your Flexible Fit product, and this means that maintaining your bridle/leather products is simple.
The following steps should be adhered to in order to maximise the life of your product.
- Once you receive your product, try it on for fit. Do not do up the buckles as this will mark the leather, instead thread through the keepers in case you need to exchange the size. When you are certain that it fits properly, do the following BEFORE use.
- Use a leather cream such as Effax Leather Balsam to nourish and moisturise the leather. You will need to pay particular attention to the headpiece and make sure it is well moisturised.
- During the first two weeks of use you should cream your bridle 2-3 times per week to lubricate the leather fibres.
- DO NOT condition the leather every day after the first two weeks.
- DO NOT EVER use liquid oil.
- Once the leather is soft and well-conditioned, maintenance should be minimal. Occasional creaming is recommended once every 1-2 months.
- An occasional saddle soap can be used and can be wiped with a damp cloth at owner’s discretion by following product label directions. Do not use product on the bridle every day.
- If your bridle looks cracked or creased, you have not given the leather adequate leather conditioner, or not adequately conditioned the bridle before use.
- Clean your patent with a petroleum jelly (minimal amount)