This Black gel snaffle bridle is hand crafted from the finest quality English leather and padded with our unique gel to create one of the most luxurious and comfortable bridles on the market.
This bridle uses our tried and tested gel padding for an unsurpassed level of comfort for your horse. Padding the headpiece, nosebands, and some browband options, this gel is activated by your horse's body heat and moulds to the shape of their head with use.
All crownpieces in this range are cut back behind the ears for comfort. With a monocrown construction, all straps in this bridle are buckled on both sides of the poll. This allows the crown piece itself to consist of a singular leather piece, effectively reducing pressure on the highly sensitive poll and ear areas.
This converter noseband has the option to completely remove the flash and tab. Perfect for riders that never, or only sometimes, use a flash. This option allows a clean streamlined noseband once the flash is removed, but still allows for the use of a flash when one is needed.
Featuring stainless steel hardware, billeted cheekpieces, and the highest quality leather construction, this bridle will last you years to come.
FLEXIBLE FIT PREMIUM SNAFFLE BRIDLE EVERETT
- Use a leather cream such as Effax Leather Balsam to nourish and moisturise the leather. You will need to pay particular attention to the headpiece and make sure it is well moisturised.
- During the first two weeks of use you should cream your bridle 2-3 times per week to lubricate the leather fibres.
- DO NOT condition the leather every day after the first two weeks.
- DO NOT EVER use liquid oil.
- Once the leather is soft and well-conditioned, maintenance should be minimal. Occasional creaming is recommended once every 1-2 months.
- An occasional saddle soap can be used and can be wiped with a damp cloth at owner’s discretion by following product label directions. Do not use product on the bridle every day.
- If your bridle looks cracked or creased, you have not given the leather adequate leather conditioner, or not adequately conditioned the bridle before use.
- Clean your patent with a petroleum jelly (minimal amount)