Strengthens, Hardens & Protects Hooves and Soles, and Manages Moisture
- Keratex Hoof Hardener strengthens weak, worn and cracked hooves by improving the molecular structure of the horn itself. Equally effective in wet & dry conditions.
- Prevents the horn from taking in excess moisture, making it resistant to softening and weakening in wet conditions. This results in a reduction in shoe loss and abscesses.
- Keratex Hoof Hardener is not an oil or resin layer and does not seal the hoof. Hoof Hardener will ensure the treated hoof is able to breathe naturally.
- Moisture balance is properly maintained.
- Should also be applied to the sole of the hoof to prevent bruising.
KERATEX HOOF HARDENER
Receipt and/or Proof of Purchase must be present for any returns or exchanges.
If you change your mind about your purchase we are happy to offer an exchange, Gift Vouchers or a refund to the value of the purchased goods. This EXCLUDES sale items.
Any unrequired goods must be returned in original and unused condition with proof of purchase and the tags attached within 21 days of the purchase date.
If our products are faulty we will commit to meeting our obligations under the Consumer Guarantee Act 1993.