- A baby pelham is a bit with a curb chain and short shanks, which gives pressure behind the ears and creates leverage.
- A short-shanked pelham is also called baby pelham, and a long-shanked pelham is a common pelham.
- The length of the shanks and the chin strap or curb chain determine the strength of the impact.
The longer the shanks, the sharper the effect.
- A pelham can be used with 2 reins; The one rein on the top ring for a soft grip and the other rein on the bottom ring for pelham leverage.
- You can also use one rein by means of a connecting strap (Bridge), to which the rein is attached.
- The use of a pelham makes it easier to set a horse deeply and is often used with stronger horses.
- The pelham is not suitable for inexperienced riders or horses, this bit can work quite strongly.
- Note: The bit must be fitted so that the seam faces the mouth opening. As it is a soft material, traces of use may occur due to the horse's teeth. These do not represent a quality defect.
TRUST INNO SENSE FLEXI SOFT BABY PELHAM
Receipt and/or Proof of Purchase must be present for any returns or exchanges.
If you change your mind about your purchase we are happy to offer an exchange, Gift Vouchers or a refund to the value of the purchased goods. This EXCLUDES sale items, all sale and clearance items are FINAL SALE.
Any unrequired goods must be returned in original and unused condition with proof of purchase and the tags attached within 21 days of the purchase date.
If our products are faulty we will commit to meeting our obligations under the Consumer Guarantee Act 1993.
Please note damage from the horse biting the bit is not covered.